Integration with any e-mail client
CRM7 integrates with any email client (MS Outlook, Gmail, etc.) using IMAP. It allows for simultaneous use of any locally installed email program and the email client in parallel on different devices. Correspondence with the client is automatically taken from the designated accounts and permanently stored in the system, divided into inbound and outbound mail.
Parallel messages management
IMAP is ideal for parallel management of e-mail on various devices. Due to this solution it is easy to select protocol configuration of your mail, simultaneous use of multiple e-mail programs or devices and in particular e-mobility - news follows the user, not the other way around.
Using any email client
We also implemented an innovation that allows you to use any email program (supporting IMAP) and automatically download e-mail from the user-defined e-mail accounts. Downloaded messages are then allocated on the basis of an e-mail to their respective companies. This allows you to keep all correspondence with the customer in CRM7. Using the new feature only requires entering personal settings in CRM7 data access to your email account.
Benefits of integration with e-mail client
- E-mail Mobility - news follow the user, not the other way around,
- Ability to manage e-mail on a variety of devices,
- Ability to use any email program (supporting IMAP),
- Storing all correspondence with the customer in the system (Mail tab in the Customer Charter),
- Division of the incoming and outgoing mail,
- Automatically retrieve e-mail from the user-defined e-mail accounts.